• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Lesvos spring 2010 - daily web updates (1 Viewer)

Well, how things can suddenly change. My flights today were cancelled only a couple of hours before airspace was declared re-opened. I now have a choice of two routes tomorrow. I'll decide which to go with later tonight.

For info, Thomson updates here - tomorrow's Lesvos flight isnt in the cancelled list, but their site carries the caveat that other changes and cancellations my occur.

BA info here - check your individual flight before traveling to the airport.

I wish you all an uneventful flight but a very eventful holiday.

Just be warming up nicely (the weather , not the volcano)

Thomson are being their usual selves in being vague to its customers about tomorrow's flight, but I have just had confirmation from Lesvos that Thomson have confirmed details with the hotels that tomorrow's flight is going ahead and they get ready for their guests. So thats good enough for me!

See many of you tomorrow.

We made it! And the arrival of a few hundred birders brings immediate results with a Spur-winged Plover found yesterday evening. Here's to a great spring out here!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back