• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Maybe still (one of) the best binoculars for in the woods (3 Viewers)

I never tried a Swarovski 7x42 SLC but would like to ad one to my collection, for scientific research 😜.
I did the same β€” naturally for scientific research β€” but sold it because my research in the field led me to find it far too heavy and not quite up to the standard of a 7x42 T*FL or UVHD Plus or possibly the Dialyt BG/AT*P(*) in my purely personal opinion. Had a beautifully simple and ergonomic dioptre control and was very robust, I must say.

I did the same β€” naturally for scientific research β€” but sold it because my research in the field led me to find it far too heavy and not quite up to the standard of a 7x42 T*FL or UVHD Plus or possibly the Dialyt BG/AT*P(*) in my purely personal opinion. Had a beautifully simple and ergonomic dioptre control and was very robust, I must say.
Maybe it would be a good bin for in a car, let’s say an old Landrover or other 4x4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back