• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New from California - Thank you... (1 Viewer)

oldtimer88

United States
New from California - Thank you for the valuable insights as I have been a reader for a few years. Decided I have adequate experience and knowledge and it was time to join.

Experience with Maven as an owner of B2, B3, and B6; owned and quickly sold EL SV 8.5s so experience is limited.

Thinking its time to step up to something that closes the quality gap a bit more than what I have now...but the B2 9s are quite spectatular.

Anyway, thank you, I hope to be a fraction of the help as members have been to me.

Hi oldtimer and a warm welcome from me too.

Didn't realize there was a Marketplace on the site before joining...may need to deactivate my account now!
I'm sorry OT, I'm not quite sure what you mean about a "Marketplace"?

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back