• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Notable British female bird artists? (1 Viewer)

Melanie

Germany
Is there anywhere a list of current notable British female bird artists? I only know a few, including Emma Faull, Elizabeth Butterworth and Hilary Burn.

Is there anywhere a list of current notable British female bird artists? I only know a few, including Emma Faull, Elizabeth Butterworth and Hilary Burn.
Hi Melanie,
Just seen your post. My wife had a drawing portrait done for me from one of my photos I took of the White -tailed Lapwing that I found at Bickershaw CP. G.Manchester in 2022. The artist is Amber Tyldesley. Although she concentrates mainly on animals she did a fabulous job for me. Of course you may know her or of her. I have included a link to her Website below. You can can also find her on Facebook. Hope I'm not breaking any rules etc but have also included a link to a post on Facebook (Leigh Ornithological Society), I posted showing a photo of the portrait done for me. If I have broken rules then I apologise, let me know and I'll delete appropriately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back