• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Objective Lens cover for Retrovid 10x40 (2 Viewers)

montynj1

I just purchased from Amazon (about $10.00) a set of lens cover for my Retrovid 10x40. They fit pretty good and the rubber/plastic cover is somewhat soft so I'm not sure how well they will hold up long term. They are: 32mm Binocular/Monocular Objective Lens Caps Internal Diameter 46.5-48mm Rubber Cover Set Black, 46-48LC.

Attachments

• Leica_1.jpg
    Leica_1.jpg
    758.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Leica_2.jpg
    Leica_2.jpg
    609.5 KB · Views: 9
I've been very satisfied with generic eyepiece covers (rainguards) bought on Amazon, though I had to reorder because the measurements listed online were too tight for practical use. They work nicely, the material doesn't feel cheap at all, and I expect them to last at least as long as Swarovski armor. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back