• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Recommendation for very compact binoculars (1 Viewer)

Stu, check out link above for best birding sites. I'm only supplying the birding info as a help here. I have not vetted out the politics, opinions or other data on the website , so I'm not endorsing that site per se, as I haven't looked at any other info on it. Hope this may help someone visiting here.

New York, especially upstate NY should be good. Maryland, Maine...all good. NY CIty you have Central Park, Riverside park. Watch out for the crazy Squirrels. Crazy people too. Lol.

Hi mate

We are probably going to do a city break to New York so will take a look around and see what's about. You are right online sales have definitely taken down a lot of independent traders and small stores. I also think the covid pandemic and lock down have also had an effect especially in the Uk
If you're going to NY then you must check out B&H in Manhattan. Its an absolute mega store of optics and cameras. I believe it claims to be the largest in the US. Walking distance from the main hotel/theatre/Time Square area.

B and H Store NY

If you're going to NY then you must check out B&H in Manhattan. Its an absolute mega store of optics and cameras. I believe it claims to be the largest in the US. Walking distance from the main hotel/theatre/Time Square area.

B and H Store NY
Hi Mate

Wow I checked there Web page out they have everything Including thermal imaging scopes I will definitely be popping in there for a look around. Thank you so much for the link and advice 😀👍.

Kindest regards

Stu

New York, especially upstate NY should be good. Maryland, Maine...all good. NY CIty you have Central Park, Riverside park. Watch out for the crazy Squirrels. Crazy people too. Lol.
Hi Steve

I fit right in then lol 😆

Kindest regards

Stu

Excellent! I'm not kidding about the squirrels. They are so used to people they will harass you for food. Gets a bit scary with those beady little eyes. Lol

Excellent! I'm not kidding about the squirrels. They are so used to people they will harass you for food. Gets a bit scary with those beady little eyes. Lol
Hi Steve
Lol i did wonder about the squirrels we have them in our local park and they mob me for the peanuts I carry in my jacket pocket. I think they know me by sight and they know I'm am easy touch 😂.

Kindest regards

Stuart

According to your choice, the Tasco Roof Prism Binoculars ES8X42 is best. In other words, it is a pair of binoculars that can be used for hiking and backpacking. Full anti-reflective coatings on their optics maximize light transmission, color rendering, and contrast.
Its rubber frame provides a secure grip while complementing its optical performance. The images are sharpened by a center focus wheel made of durable plastic.
Except for the exit pupils being truncated and the rubber padding having an odd smell, these binoculars have weak transmission and high distortion things. You can try this out.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back