• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Thank you & Species Update :) (1 Viewer)

Joe94

United Kingdom
Morning All,

Hope you are all having a lovely Christmas?

I just wanted to firstly say Thank You, to all of you, who have welcomed me into your community and for all of the help you have so far offered me, towards my new found love of birds & garden bird feeding :)

I also thought I would give an update on the brand new species I have attracted so far....

I know have a regular visit from:

House/Tree Sparrows & Starlings (these were already regular)
2 Robins (new regulars)
Magpies (new regulars)
A Female Black bird (new regular)
a group of several Long Tail Tits (new regulars)

& I have had a couple of visits from a Blue Tit & only this morning, had a visit from a beautiful Great Tit!

Hopefully things are now starting to come along and more species are visiting :)

Keep a look out for the robins. They are one of the few birds in the UK which defend territories all year round, males and females, but not as a pair in winter. See if they have decided your garden is worth defending and if they have two different territories :)

Keep a look out for the robins. They are one of the few birds in the UK which defend territories all year round, males and females, but not as a pair in winter. See if they have decided your garden is worth defending and if they have two different territories :)
Ooo okay thank you, I will look out for this :)

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back