• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Very busy at the bird feeder today! (6 Viewers)

Three Red backed Shrikes around the area at the back of the garden and another Eastern Black eared Wheatear is close to the house along the lane. Two Spotted Flycatchers and Lesser Whitethroats galore.
One week to go 😞

Attachments

• IMG_4487.jpeg
    IMG_4487.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4486.jpeg
    IMG_4486.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4485.jpeg
    IMG_4485.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I often see sparrows in my backyard. Recently I want to buy a few bird feeders to attract more birds to my backyard, but I am still confused about which bird feeders to buy because I recently saw some smart bird feeders. The bird feeder can not only feed the birds, but also take photos or videos of the birds through the camera. I think this is quite interesting.
As a data scientist, I need some data to help me make choices, and in addition to bird feeders, I also want to know what are the precautions for installing bird feeders, because squirrels are really annoying sometimes. Here is the link, I can't wait to know your answers. Link: Survey on Backyard Birdwatching and Bird Feeding Behaviors

Good movement through the garden today

Goldcrest stuck around for the morning, unbelievably my first garden Swallows when 1 flew through and 2 flew over.

Siskin, Blackcap, first Chaffinch of the Autumn, Blackbird, Great Tit, Blue Tit and along Tailed Tits numbers increased .

Back in SW Turkey
From my balcony on my first morning before spending the day out:
Jay
Syrian Woodpecker
Middle Spotted Woodpecker
Blackcap (loads)
Chiffchaff
White Wagtail
Grey Wagtail
Alpine Swift (loads)
Cirl Bunting
Robin