• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Very busy at the bird feeder today! (21 Viewers)

The amount of heavy downpours we've had over the last few days hasn't stopped the birds from coming down, but the seed feeders keep clogging up due to it being so damp. Sunny today so we'll see if that helps things.

Planning to put all the garden furniture back in place over the weekend, so that will hopefully start to restore some sort of normalcy as well.

First Siskins of the winter period today, on Sunflower hearts.........where have they been till today? A pair in with several Goldies. But found out where the local Chaffinches are hanging out, a large nearby farmers field that had planted red clover and another green ground cover species, left unploughed, unsprayed, and hedges untrimmed. A flock of over 50 which is fairly good round these parts. Will have to compliment the farmer or tenant.

I always said I wouldn't intervene but I think I would for the GSW, I love him and he's the only one we have. He'll probably go once spring is here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back