• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Victory FL. 2009 vs 2011 (1 Viewer)

jayman_1975

Hi. Just wondering if much changed between these years for the FLs. I am considering a pair and have the 11 model or the 09 model to chose from. Thanks

Hi. Just wondering if much changed between these years for the FLs. I am considering a pair and have the 11 model or the 09 model to chose from. Thanks

probably nothing, the only change on the FL-series that I know of was the introduction of LotuTec, but that came in 06/07,

The eyecups were changed three times over the course of the FL's life, the last being a change from a rather square-topped cup to one that was rather rounded, but you can get replacement eyecups from Zeiss anyway.

VB is right about the Lotutec coating.

So you should base your choice on the condition of the bins, no need to worry about specs.

Lee

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back