• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Whitemore Haye (1 Viewer)

Hi all. I am interested in doing a spot of birdwatching at Whitemore Haye near Alrewas. I drove round to the location the other day and it appears there are two lakes there. The first lake is next to the outdoor adventure centre and I believe it is the second lake is the one I should be interested in. I tried to find an entrance or footpath to the second lake but with no luck. Every route I tried I was presented with "keep out" signs. Does anyone know whether the public can gain access to the second lake? Is so, could someone provide me with clear instructions on how to access the site. Many thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back