• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Garden (Yard) List 2014 (1 Viewer)

A very slow end to the year meant I didn't quite reach the 150 I had hoped for, only three new ones for the last couple months but a flyby hen harrier over the sea was more than worth the effort. Roll on 2015, 150 is my target!

146 Hen Harrier
147 Goosander
148 Avocet

Good luck Ryan with your 150 target, I imagine your house/garden is perched on top of a cliff somewhere? Watch out for coastal erosion;)

ALready happening, a few houses were lost last winter on the dunes I overlook. We should be fine though, at least for another 20 years......

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back