• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Your Most Recent "Life" Bird (5 Viewers)

Done well this year with three lifers,lesser spotted woodpecker and azure winged magpie,Doñana in November and this week Richard´s pipit in La Janda Cadiz.....Eddy.

Embarking on a two-day road trip from L.A. to San Francisco and back with two other birders, yesterday morning (12/22) the three of us saw the Rustic Bunting currently present in Golden Gate Park.

A great trip to Portland on Saturday started with the very obliging barred warbler and ended with a decent view of the black guillemot in the harbour.

Just back from Leighton Moss on a beautiful but cold day, bird's seen as follow's.

Snipe, Teal, Wigeon, Moorhen, Bittern, Mallard, Pheasant, Blackbird, Blue Tit, Great Tit, Coal Tit, Dunnock, Robin, Song Thrush, Great Spotted Woodpecker (F), Chaffinch, Bullfinch, Marsh Harrier, Carrion Crow, Jackdaw, Rook, Tree Sparrow, House Sparrow.

A really enjoyable walk and day.

After seeing my lifer Ancient Murrelet in the Playa del Rey boat channel yesterday, today I saw my lifer McCown's Longspurs in the fields east of Perris in Riverside County.

My 48th "year bird" in Missouri, was also a "lifer": IVORY GULL. I viewed it yesterday (along with a group of some 30 birders). The arctic visitor was found sitting on the ice on the Missouri side of the Mississippi River at Quincy, Illinois. This species is a rare visitor to the lower 48 states!

9 lifers this past week in Murcia, Spain. The last of which was an Iberian Green Woodpecker.

Sorry for thread hijacking, Will, but do you have any trip report for this as I may have the chance to visit the area at the start of February & have had no response to RFI's in the Information Wanted & Spain sub-fora.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back