• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon (1 Viewer)

dries1

Does anyone have first hand knowledge of Nikon service of sport optics in Japan? I am speaking in reference, specifically to some of the archived glass (HG L, SE and EDG). I already know what the present conditions here in the US regarding service of older archived glass.

Andy W.

Does anyone have first hand knowledge of Nikon service of sport optics in Japan? I am speaking in reference, specifically to some of the archived glass (HG L, SE and EDG). I already know what the present conditions here in the US regarding service of older archived glass.

Andy W.

Regarding the SE Porro prisms; I would ignore Japan and send them to Cory Suddarth for any work needed.

Bob

Thanks Bob, he has worked on a 10X42 SE for me in the past, highly recommended. I was just wondering if anyone has had their glass serviced by Nikon in Japan even out of warranty for a fee.

Andy W.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back