• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Autumn migration in Archipelago Toscana (1 Viewer)

payaminotom

United Kingdom
Hey all, just a quick shoutout to see if anyone has any info on what birds to look out for during Autumn migration in the Mediterranean Islands off tuscany? I'll be for the next week working on Isola del Giglio (the one where that cruise ship ran around thanks to the captain "entertaining" his mistress while coming in to dock), so not one of the more well birded islands like Capraia or Elba, and I'm wondering if there's any info about online or indeed someone with experience on this forum!

General info on autumn migration in that region of the Med would be greatly appreciated, as I wish to prepare myself for any possibility of interesting encounters out there:)

Thanks all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back