• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

EL Rainguard (2 Viewers)

John M H

United Kingdom
I’ve spent the kid’s inheritance on a pair of 10 x42 EL’s & must say I’m pretty pleased with them. Given that Swarovski are now too mean to provide a case I am looking at the flap over rainguard. I haven’t seen these in use and wondered if any of you use one and would value your opinion on it.

Presumably you mean this (pictured below) which isn’t currently available to purchase in the U.K.
The odd optics dealer might have one squirrelled away but who knows.
I have seen people using them but couldn’t tell you whether they are actually useful or even any better than the normal, supplied, rain guard.
It certainly won't replace the padded case that they used to supply. I have seen those cases for sale on here and on eBay.

IMG_2756.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back