• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi from Israel (1 Viewer)

dnogin

Israel
It's time to say hi ;)

I'm settled not far from the sea and the mountains, surrounded by abundant wildlife, including various bird species. There's a constant bustle of boats, ships, and planes in the area, and we have high viewpoints that offer breathtaking scenery. Additionally, the desert here is a perfect spot for stargazing. This is how I found my way to BF. Most of the time, I'm reading the forums, as many of my questions were answered here. However, I do write occasionally. It's a very warm and welcoming community here. Nice to meet all of you.

Best regards !

Hi, welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

It's time to say hi ;)

I'm settled not far from the sea and the mountains, surrounded by abundant wildlife, including various bird species. There's a constant bustle of boats, ships, and planes in the area, and we have high viewpoints that offer breathtaking scenery. Additionally, the desert here is a perfect spot for stargazing. This is how I found my way to BF. Most of the time, I'm reading the forums, as many of my questions were answered here. However, I do write occasionally. It's a very warm and welcoming community here. Nice to meet all of you.

Best regards !
Hi dnogin

You are most welcome here.

regards
Merlin

Hi dnogin and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back