• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi from Sheffield! (1 Viewer)

johnbaz

Hi all

I've loved watching birds for as long as I can remember, I also love optical stuff and have around thirty binoculars along with a few telescopes, I have an Opticron HR80 and camera adapters coming tomorrow (Can't wait, I'm like a kid on Christmas eve!!)

I'm in the south of Sheffield, England and am five mins from rolling countryside, Can't wait until this lockdown is over to get out with my bins!

Regards, John :t:

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello. Please join in wherever you like ;)

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure that you will find lots to interest you here and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

Many thanks for the warm welcome :t:

I have a few pics of quite common birds that have visited my feeders but I need to do a course on photography as i'm not too good at it!!

Kind regards, John |=)|

Hi John, welcome to the forum. Keep plugging away on the bird photography, you will get there.

Hi there John

Welcome to BirdForum, hope you enjoy things here.

There is a thread for all things Yorkshire located HERE

When things return to normal keep a look out for threads title Tyke Meet or Yorkshire Meet - they are the Yorkshire guys and gals getting together for a day's birding.

Many thanks :t:

Keith, I'll keep an eye open for it, I'll be glad when this lockdown is done with, It's driving me up the wall!! :eek!:

Cheers, John |=)|

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back