• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Joining me to Sichuan/China for mammalwatching (1 Viewer)

antee

Hi,

Is there anyone out there who is keen on going to Sichuan, China in 10 days.
Who, like me is interested to share the cost.

There is still one place left on this trip.

I have fixed dates for this tour. Starting 5th October from Chengdu and ends 14 october in Chengdu. A 10 day trip. Following the schedule above.
I will arrive the day before in Chengdu for an early departure on the 5th October.
I will also have two extra days afterwards for some flexibility. Then I have the freedom to stay at one place if I missed something.

We are two people and searching for a third person to reduce the cost even more.

Pallas cat, Chinese mountain cat, Golden Takin, Red panda, Snub nosed monkey, Wolves, Tibetan gazelle, Tibetan fox and some other cool stuff is in the pipeline ��
Try to get some good photos of them as well.

To share the cost.

Schedule:

day 1 – pickup and drive to Labahe

day 2 – Labahe

day 3 – Labahe

Day 4 – drive to Tangjiahe

Day 5 – Tangjiahe

Day 6 – Tangjiahe

Day 7 – drive to Ruoergai

Day 8 – Ruoergai

Day 9 – Ruoergai

Day 10 – return to Chengdu

Day 11 -departure

I was quoted the total price of around: RMB28,000 for this trip (shared between 2 or 3 people). Depending on what accommodation we choose.
The total price is devided like this: RMB2000 per day for guiding and then accommodation, fuel and food on top of that.

Anyone interested?

/Andreas Jonsson 39 years old from Sweden.

[email protected]

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back