• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon Naturalist II (2 Viewers)

beecee

United States
Stumbled on this site after finding an incredibly clean pair today at a house sale and researching.

Had no great expectations but these are really nice binoculars. Best $5 I've spent in a bit!

They needed a little exterior cleaning and had to work some loose joints some to limber them up but as I said....really nice view. A gray, wet, gloomy and foggy day but I watched the fat little chipmunks rocketing back and forth in the yard about 40 yards from the window. Light, easy to keep on your face while turning your head and sharp focus....nice suprise!

I've read up on the 7 x 35 9.3's here, (some interesting back and forth on some of the older threads), which are supposedly superior and there are a few on ebay...but I frequent house sales and antique auctions. Most of the fun is in the hunt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back