• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

One place birds (1 Viewer)

How many people have seen Black-tailed Crake away from Doi Inthanon or Coral-billed Ground Cuckoo at Khao Yai?

Cebu Flowerpecker was only at one site I think.

Bali Myna before they were translocated, were only at one site afaik

Scarlet-banded Barbet, Whiskered Owlet Nightjar, Horned Guan, Northern Bald Ibis, Plains Wanderer?

Last edited:
How many people have seen Black-tailed Crake away from Doi Inthanon or Coral-billed Ground Cuckoo at Khao Yai?

Scarlet-banded Barbet, Whiskered Owlet Nightjar, Horned Guan, Northern Bald Ibis, Plains Wanderer?
I've seen Black-tailed Crake at 2 different sites in Burma and in Bhutan. Horned Guan is at several sites in Guatemala as well as El Triunfo in Mexico.

I've seen Black-tailed Crake in Sikkim, and Plains-wanderer at a different place to the classic tour (in Victoria).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back