• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Rolling Ball: what do I do?! (4 Viewers)

GeeJay - I thought it was good! 3:) :t:

It's just that, about everything that can be said (as well as a bunch that nobody ever wildly imagined could be said, and everything inbetween!) on this thread, has been said (mostly 256 times over - hey .... that= 8x32. Coincidence or not?! =) :cat:

I think it needs a good lie down now ......... :gn:

Who knows, it may even be 'resurrected' around easter (just to be topical) ..... or sooner !! (after all, if it was good enough for "Lazarus with a triple bypass") ........ o:D

:flyaway:

Chosun :gh:

Yes, it was titter worthy, but even when you place a cherry on top of a turd, it is still at heart a turd. |=)|

Turds

Missed this thread for a couple of days but glad I returned to it.

What a thoroughly glorious and silly set of contributions with due deference to Grammar Guy for his erudite contribution.

Thank you one and all and thanks to the Platypussies for making it all possible!

Lee

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back