• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

RSPB pin badges (1 Viewer)

Some sellers seem to have access to huge numbers of the vast majority of badges, with several of even the rarer or older designs available, yet they have the cheek to say in their descriptions that they've just decided to 'sell their collection' when they're clearly just making personal profit off the back of a charity.

It's a shame but it now appears to be the case that if you really want a particular badge, you have to be prepared to pay silly money for it because there's no other way of getting hold of one.

I see there are many badges being listed on eBay as “rare” and doubt very much as to whether some sellers are qualified to make such a statement, unless it can be supported by documented evidence.

Hi I am trying to up date my website with value and rarity of badges so you can have a reference point. Having tubal with laptop FrontPage no computable with windows 8 so may be a wile will tweet on twitter when dun website is www.birdpinbadges.co.uk

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back