• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sri Lanka march 24 (1 Viewer)

Guy3006

Canada
Hello, im a birder from Quebec Canada and plan to visit Sri Lanka at the end of February for about 2-3 weeks , Im alone and could join a small group of birders if possible or maybe someone should be interested to join me. Thanks

Hello, im a birder from Quebec Canada and plan to visit Sri Lanka at the end of February for about 2-3 weeks , Im alone and could join a small group of birders if possible or maybe someone should be interested to join me. Thanks
Not directly where your question headed but for info - and if you need any info/help/tips - then I did a pretty successful solo trip to Sri Lanka in 2019. It's a great place to bird and indeed great to bird solo there. Contact me if you wish

Not directly where your question headed but for info - and if you need any info/help/tips - then I did a pretty successful solo trip to Sri Lanka in 2019. It's a great place to bird and indeed great to bird solo there. Contact me if you wish
Oh yes Im very interested to have informations about your trip , please send me what you think can be helpful . Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back