• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swarovski Cleaning kit CS VS CSO review (1 Viewer)

Scudder

Canada
The CS is the older kit, the CSO the new one.

The CSO is to the left in the following pics.

SKC1.jpg

SCK2.jpg

The SC includes a retractable brush, wet wipes, and a soft micro fiber cloth, and cleaning fluid. The wet wipes are useless and you lack the air blower.

The SCO includes a non retractable brush, 2 very coarse micro fiber cloths and an air blower.

I prefer the brush and micro fiber cloth of the CS. The cleaning fluid has the same code, so it is the same. You do get more fluid with the CSO kit. The blower of the CSO is essential and I will keep it.

Which case is better? A matter of choice, but the CS case has a loop for a belt buckle.

Personally, I will keep the CS brush, CS micro fiber cloth, the CSO blower and the CS case.

I think Swarovski should combine both kits. No one should have to buy both. I wonder if anyone has used the coarse CSO micro fiber cloths to clean their binoculars?

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back