• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Where can I get 7x42 slc b binoculars (1 Viewer)

firthy

United Kingdom
Can anyone help I'm looking to buy a second hand pair of swarovski 7x42 slc b binoculars if anyone knows where some are available I'm the UK ideally?

Hi again Firthy - I've moved your post to the Binoculars forum, as I think you're more likely to get the answers you need there.

It might help if you can give the area of t he UK you are in and what your budget is.

Are these any good? I had a pair exactly the same for years, and other than the weight, they were excellent. I also recently purchased an item from Bushwear, and they provided good communication.

They're exactly what I'm after but seeing if anyone else has any forsale I missed out on another set which sold for £565 obviously would rather spend that sort of money if I can. I've seen them sell from anything around 500 to 1000

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back