• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

ZEISS HARPIA PROBLEM? (1 Viewer)

David55

Scotland
My Harpia 95 is currently back at Zeiss for repair.
The problem is with the locating screw on the tripod ring not working and the ring can no longer be fixed in any position.
I found out a couple of days ago that someone else has had to send theirs back for the same problem.
It made me wonder if anyone else has had the same issue ?

Having had a quick search through the appropriate forums here on BF, I cannot find any mention of the problem you describe so it doesn't appear to be a common issue despite you being aware of another unit with an identical fault. Hope it's fixed soon.

Do tell us what the problem turns out to be. It's such a simple thing that it's hard to imagine failing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back