• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Get well card for Lee (Troubador) (1 Viewer)

Best wishes to you and partner, Lee. Feet up, chill out, and we'll hear from you soon! And thanks to Jerry for letting us know!

I don't necessarily think that life is "nasty, brutish, and short" but I do appreciate it's fleeting nature. I don't know you Lee but you seem like you have good priorities and really try to enjoy life, and that's a lesson for everyone. There are never guarantees of how long any of us will be here, but we can only hope for the best and appreciate the present.

So I hope for the best for you, and I hope you're able to enjoy the present to its fullest. Cheers and health!

Lee has my best wishes and is in my thoughts and prayers. He has mentioned here before what he has is terminal. I sincerely hope he has more trips to his beloved Islay in store. I also look forward to more of our several times a year lengthy email conversations. He does indeed help to keep order and decorum alive here. People like Lee are in too short supply.

Lee has my best wishes and is in my thoughts and prayers. He has mentioned here before what he has is terminal. I sincerely hope he has more trips to his beloved Islay in store. I also look forward to more of our several times a year lengthy email conversations. He does indeed help to keep order and decorum alive here. People like Lee are in too short supply.
I think this summarizes how most of us feel.

Well said!

All the best to you. We have never met nor corresponded but I have always enjoyed reading your contributions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back