• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Name a Bird You've Photographed (10 Viewers)

Every time I work on a gag we have a change in direction before I deliver it. That is probably a good thing... :) Any way, after a morning of editing some very average Pelee photos to add to an eBird checklist from last year, this is a slightly better pic and linked by name with lots of potential new directions...

956. White-throated Shrike Tanager Costa Rica

Time for a wet and windy walk...

All the best

Paul

Attachments

• White-throated Shrike-Tanager 004.jpg
    White-throated Shrike-Tanager 004.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 2
I've not checked the spreadsheet but i think that I am safe... A black bird photo where you can just about make out the eye. Oh for a glint.

961. Nicaraguan Seed-finch Costa Rica

All the best

Paul

Attachments

• Nicaraguan Seed-Finch 009.jpg
    Nicaraguan Seed-Finch 009.jpg
    891.2 KB · Views: 3
Another pale & another finch.....

963. Pale Rock Sparrow or Pale Rockfinch Turkey

All the best

Paul

Attachments

• 0902 Pale Rock Sparrow.jpg
    0902 Pale Rock Sparrow.jpg
    528.8 KB · Views: 2
I had a couple of Pine Grosbeak pics prepared but ho hum... Best I managed of a lovely species with manakin in its name:-

965. Orange-collared Manakin Costa Rica

The first manakin. It won't be the last.

All the best

Paul

Attachments

• Orange-collared Manakin 008.jpg
    Orange-collared Manakin 008.jpg
    553.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back