• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What is your favorite kind of animal??? (4 Viewers)

I love the red Fox
and also .. when they have
the white coat..

guess you just mean wild animals here
do you..

Also, the horses of Sable Island..

:))))

but what a question
too many favorites

LOL

I'm a true lover of all animals, but I've always felt a kinship with foxes... no matter which species. The last time I looked a fox in the eyes, I was moved to tears.

Horses of any type-They are beautiful, gentle, athletic and loyal. They can get you farther into the woods to see more animals and birds.

I have a Quarter pony who in 04 and 03 was national ranked in the top 5 in 4 western speed/skill events and English pony jumpers. She also stands still long enough for me to get my bins out of the saddle bag and ID sparrows and other birds. Birding and riding through the country has become a favorite of hers as well as mine this year! She is a buckskin and we have watched many Red tailed Hawks making those lazy circles in the sky -hence my screen name.

Weasels are a particular favourite, as well as red kites, hawks, owls etc.Also whales which i saw in boston last year and lastly newts.

Apart from birds, I'm particularly into cephalopods (squid, octupus, cuttlefish, nautilus) at the moment. They're just so strange.

I also like watching ants.

apart from the birds,frogs and toads

when was a kid we could catch bucket loads of em

these days probably only see half a dozen a year,mostly in our garden pond.

millions of marsh frogs in the tas valley though :-O

matt

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back