• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Which Spring migrants have you seen? (1 Viewer)

Two birds that usually see earlier in the season : woodchat shrike and nightingale yesterday in Corsica...
Saw that the first bee eaters arrived...hopefully I can see some this week-end !

There seemed plenty of Nightingales in a short trip to Spain but Woodchat Shrikes and Bee-eaters seemed generally thin on the ground though present.

All the best

Paul

There seemed plenty of Nightingales in a short trip to Spain but Woodchat Shrikes and Bee-eaters seemed generally thin on the ground though present.

All the best

Paul
Nightingales seem to arrive sooner in western France (I assume they pass through Spain) than in the East...but this year, there are few sightings in Corsica so far...I think they are a bit late.

Nightingales seem to arrive sooner in western France (I assume they pass through Spain) than in the East...but this year, there are few sightings in Corsica so far...I think they are a bit late.

While in the center of France (Allier) over Easter, we heard one Nightingale. North of the Massive central, this probably inconvenient for migration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back