• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Your Most Recent "Life" Bird (13 Viewers)

3653. California Gnatcatcher

The last 'lifer' of 26 during a two-week tour of southern California last month.

Steve

Last month I had three lifers
Wilson's Warbler, Yellow Warbler, and Orange-crowned Warbler

This month I'm starting off with a
Chipping Sparrow

Got my last lifer on Sunday, September 30, when I went to southern Wisconsin to see the Green-breasted Mango, a Central American hummingbird that has been coming to a feeder since last July. It's number 1314 on my Life List.

that was one of the common birds that i have been desperate to see.
others are that i havent seen : tawny owl , jay , green woodpecker , siskin , redshank. I WISH I COULD SEE THOSE !!!!!!

Hi only been into the birding thing for abouts 6 months so lifers are easy to me especially seeing as i havnt even been through a whole years worth of migratory seasons yet

latest lifer = Brent goose (On my local patch - Skern, Northam north devon)

Daz

My last was a Pintail at Slimbridge a couple of weeks ago.
I only started this year - so I am still looking forward to some autumn/ winter birds that won't be new to lots of UK birders.
Alan

Three for me on Thursday this week.

Brown Flycatcher
Richard's Pipit
Isabelline Shrike.

Takes me up to 300 species now. 225 in my home county of Yorkshire

Got 5 new Birds last weekend:

Isabelline/Turkestan shrike,
Yellow browed warbler (2),
Great grey shrike,
Little stint (6),
Curlew sandpiper.

been birding today !!! latest lifers are : dunlin , egret , red throated diver , red breasted merganser ( sign my petition and you will see more)

Yellow Browed Warbler
Barred Warbler
Pectoral Sandpiper
Grey Plover
Outstanding day yesterday, thanks to every one we met on Sanday.

Snow Goose
Subalpine Warbler
Yellow Browed Warbler
Lesser Grey Shrike.

All very near to each other in the last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back