• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Your Most Recent "Life" Bird (10 Viewers)

My last lifer was Black Necked Grebe and Farlington Marsh, on 29/10/2006. My life list is 170, so the rate of lifers that I'm getting is slowing down a bit! Between 02/09/2006 and 29/10/2006, I had 17 lifers! (only really got enthusiastic about birding recently, and seawatching and Titchwell got me those birds)

Today I got to add both the Dark eyed Junco (slate) AND the American Wigeon, all without leaving my neighborhood. Gota love it :)

Goldeneye and Branta nigricans, at Farlington Marsh, today. 172 life list. (still dont have Tree Sparrow though)

Moss

American Kestrel, today, while driving the back roads in the Sulpher Spring Valley, Southeast Arizona. He was very pretty.

Yesterday-sunday 5th november

Razorbill*
little auk*
shorelark*

All at salthouse beach,a very pleasant day's birding :bounce:

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back