• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

8x42 DBA VHD+ Monocular (2 Viewers)

Rufus1401

Wales
Well, it’s been just over three months since I parted with my £289 in return for this remarkable little gadget. I wanted something small and light that I could take anywhere. When I first started using it, it felt very strange compared to my binoculars. But I soon got used to the view and appreciate the stunning optical quality this little gem provides.
I use it for birds, planes, spying on the police helicopter, the night sky….The focus is pin point sharp. No colour fringing that I could see regardless of what I was viewing. Low light use is surprisingly good. And of course no collimation to worry about.
This little gem has now overtaken my Fujinon 16x70s and CZJ 10x50 Dekarems as my go to piece of kit.
If you are on a budget but want some quality kit, you won’t go wrong with one of these. Get passed the monocular view (not difficult) and you will be blown away. I recommend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back