• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

8x32 NL Pures vs SF 8x32 (1 Viewer)

I don’t want to rehash too much but your continued insistence it’s not an issue is perfectly fine. For you and others who use the bins a certain way. But not for all. The FP system is far more annoying than simple lugs and I’m not the only birder I know with this opinion. It’s not the end of the world but it’s a genuine if minor annoyance for many of us :)
For me, it's the protruding nodules I don't like. I'll take the sleek, longer SF's all day long. It's just personal, you must try these in your own hands. For me the SF's are a masterpiece of ergonomics and feeling good in the hands. I probably like the optics of the Nikon EDG better, but the ergo factor of the SF's outweighs that. I really don't like what Swaro does with adding "features". None of my birder friends seem to mind though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back