• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

From Tim Wootton's Studio (1 Viewer)

Absolute delight and light.

When I see your brilliance like this I re-invest my faith in the World...

It is a beautiful place, and you capture it, and life within it in a very special way. A way that brings us to your experience, and transports us to the place of its rendering.

On any dull, insipid day my heart warms when I see your work such as this.

Inspiring Eiders!

Absolute delight and light.

When I see your brilliance like this I re-invest my faith in the World...

It is a beautiful place, and you capture it, and life within it in a very special way. A way that brings us to your experience, and transports us to the place of its rendering.

On any dull, insipid day my heart warms when I see your work such as this.

Inspiring Eiders!

Happy to choose Phil as my quotee today.

Looking at this recent stuff, I feel inspired to go back into the studio and try and be an artist again - you're much better than Specsavers for giving people new eyes.

them Eider images: restfulness and honesty, a feeling that if da man Woott is perched on a rocky coast watercolouring an eider then at least in that place and for that moment, something is well in the world

It's remarkable that you can convey so much about the water with so few strokes. My hat's off to you. I can't overlook the main subject though, it's a cracker, love those stray feathers.

Mike

how many Great-crested Grebes do I have to send to get a Great Northern still in summer plumage? I've said it all before on here, so I'm just going to silently admire then go paint with this in mind.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back