• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

January 1st joint Birdforum list (2021 edition) (1 Viewer)

Scotland

Just got light enough to see

1: Eurasian Blackbird
2: Herring Gull
3: Eurasian Robin
4: Blue Tit
5: Common Starling
6: House Sparrow

That was the garden
Now for some feeders on a walk this afternoon

7: Great Tit
8: Chaffinch
9: Robin
10: Coal Tit
11: Long-tailed Tit
12: Dunnock

Last edited:
Incidentally, once I decide it's too cold to stay outdoors, I'll do a spreadsheet combining everyone's lists, so no need to try to do running totals other than for your own personal listing purposes. I suspect the overall totals may be relatively low this year but that's going to depend how many join in...

Song Thrush
Blackbird
Starling
House Sparrow
Long tailed Tits

sorry about the numbers SA. Don’t think I saved my posts.

Time to head off for a local walk with the hound. Give someone else a chance to mop up the common garden birds.

Rich

Opening the account for Europe:

House Sparrow
Great Tit
Collared Dove
Blue Tit
Black Redstart
Corn Bunting
Goldfinch
Little Owl
Greenfinch
Common Buzzard
Blackbird
Skylark
Jay
Tree Sparrow
Reed Bunting
Middle Spotted Woodpecker
Chaffinch
Syrian Woodpecker
Siskin
Sparrowhawk

Chris

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back