• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swarovski Family (1 Viewer)

stereotruckdriver

My little swaro family! 8x30, 8x32, 7x42, 10x42! Next to add to collection 10x50 el sv! Then it will be completed! Thought the swaro fan boy's would appreciate! :) Bryce...

Attachments

• IMG_20130817_090209.jpg
    IMG_20130817_090209.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 176
Very Nice Bryce! I wonder which one you use the most? 8x32?

It depends Steve but, I think the 7x42 get's the nod!!! If I'm out with big game it's a no brainer 8x30 all the way! I love the 32 el just traded another that I acquired for the 10x42 slc from another forum member! I just got back from vacation and got to try a bunch of glass again at Cabelas in Yakima, WA. The 3 that impressed me most was the Zeiss conquest HD, Meopta HD and finally the 10x50 SV! I have looked through the 10x50 Swarovski sv many times now and I have to think visually it's given me the best view through any glass I have ever looked through!!! That's the main reason I have kept the older 32mm El's instead of splurging on the 32 el sv!!! Bryce...

Bryce

A really cool collection. Wait till you try the new SLCs, they are a bunch of peaches.

Lee

Lee, I have had the good fortune of trying the SLC HD! I had posted last year when we had visited our eldest and our grand daughters in Virginia last year that I actually preferred the 8x42 HD over the 8.5 sv! There are a lot of variables at play but, the slc's just fit me better! Bryce...

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back