• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Uk400club 'list Of Lists' Etc Etc (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This link is on another thread too (thanks postcardcv!) but thought it quite fitting to be introduced here....if the heath were 'twinned' with another place then maybe this would be a great contender! ;)

http://www.nature.org/ourinitiative...s/illinois/placesweprotect/spunky-bottoms.xml

:-O:-O:-O

I'm sure there are a good many funny stories about Hampstead Heath, and Bill Oddie's account of the Little Bittern twitch has to be one of the funniest. On one of my early morning walks looking for migrants well away from the 'cruising' area there was a bloke one morning tied butt naked to a tree lol. Wasn't sure whether he'd tied himself or whether someone had left him there, but I didn't stop laughing for a good few hours :) Felt a bit guilty about leaving him for the park poilce or dog walkers to find, but I didn't particularly want to be seen approaching him either!

According to Garry Bagnell on Twitter & Facebook

Breaking News. Lee Evans of BBA/UK400 won his court case today. He's allowed to publish lifelists without the permission of individuals

Here we go again.

Last edited:
According to Garry Bagnell on Twitter & Facebook

Breaking News. Lee Evans of BBA/UK400 won his court case today. He's allowed to publish lifelists without the permission of individuals

Here we go again.

Maybe Chris, but then no-one is forced to look at this (or any), thread at the end of a gun barrel. I come across loads of criticism of Birdforum (not specifically this particular thread), but most of those who complain about it, don't seem to be able to keep away....

I'm sure everyone believes this 'Breaking News' without question (i'm joking, of course), but has anyone seen details of which court etc, it's news to me

Johnny,

I'm not suggesting that anybody is forced to look at this thread, you'll notice that I reactivated it. I think the whole thread is very entertaining. I don't really care one way or the other about the lists, the court case or the individuals concerned, but it is a great soap opera

Good Birding

Chris Galvin

Johnny,

I'm not suggesting that anybody is forced to look at this thread, you'll notice that I reactivated it. I think the whole thread is very entertaining. I don't really care one way or the other about the lists, the court case or the individuals concerned, but it is a great soap opera

Good Birding

Chris Galvin

Sorry Chris, misunderstood your 'here we go again' comment. This thread is not to everyone's taste or interest (what percentage of threads on here are?), but it has been entertaining or of interest to some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back