• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Your Most Recent "Life" Bird (8 Viewers)

I am a great fan of the FIS Skiing and have recently been watching the early season races in the USA (from the UK on Eurosport) and have seen my 'dream' bird twice during the races. Clarks Nutcracker, certainly a 'Lifer' for me.
Sad, I know.

regards
Merlin
Saw them whilst on honeymoon in Canada. In the car park at Lake Louise. Great birds.

After my longest ever dry spell of over 6 months (a blazing hot Texas summer and new baby may have had something to do with it), I had one of my rarest personal finds in a central TX white-winged scoter for #465. Counting the days to a Mexico trip next month, where I've negotiated a half-day to myself to hopefully hit 500!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back