• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Your Most Recent "Life" Bird (9 Viewers)

Today I saw my lifer Sharp-tailed Sandpiper, a vagrant that was discovered yesterday at the Willow St. crossing over the Los Angeles River in Long Beach.

Last Lifer

I was recently in Arizona on business and managed to spend 2+ days birding. Added the following birds to my life list:

Black-capped Gnatcatcher
Five-striped Sparrow
LeConte's Thrasher.

I also added an ABA bird, that I had previously seen in Panama, the Rufous-capped Warbler.

A great trip!

Dick Latuchie
Rapid City, SD

... finally catch up with some of my missing tepui endemics a week ago:

Tepui Parrotlet
Black-fronted Tyrannulet
Chapman's Bristle-Tyrant

only a few missing ones there for me! ;-)

Dusky Thrush 8/12

Also 12 from last month in Gambia:

Western Reef Heron
Black Egret
Namaqua Dove
Northern White-faced Owl
Fine-spotted Woodpecker
Grey Woodpecker
Lanner Falcon
Black-headed Paradise Flycatcher
Oriole Warbler
Bronze-tailed Glossy Starling
White-billed Buffalo Weaver
Village Indigobird

Last lifer of my Myanmar/Thailand trip: a female Maroon Oriole at Doi Inthanon NP.

Total of 92 lifers between both countries including all of the Myanmar endemics.

A Snowbunting at Tichfield Haven. Strictly speaking it might not have been a lifer; I have a very vague memory I might I seen them as a child but not with enough confidence to tick it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back