• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Your Most Recent "Life" Bird (2 Viewers)

Black crowned night heron in watermead, after three unsuccessful trips in the hopes of getting the one in Brent- I managed to get three in a single lake in watermead. I’ve now seen almost all European heron species in the UK… which I’ve sadly not been very lucky with, with my trips to France. Very cool bird, was awesome to see them climb the branches upwards- very unlike most of species I’ve seen.

Attachments

• 890423EE-CF35-4C7C-81C4-DF8545876C97.jpeg
    890423EE-CF35-4C7C-81C4-DF8545876C97.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Two tick day yesterday, Grey-headed Lapwing then Stejneger's Scoter. Also, five species of scoter in a day! o_O

Unfortunately the car stuck a con rod through the engine block front near Tebay on the way back and relay got us home 30 hours after leaving to start the twitch, at 0530 this morning.... :eek::eek::eek:

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back